CoCo Brother Live

Syndication One announces the launch of “CoCo Brother Live,” a weeknight inspirational program that began airing last last week, from 7pm -11pm EST.

The new program is hosted by Cory “CoCo Brother” Condrey, who was the host of a nationally syndicated weekend radio show

The weeknight radio show will be based in Atlanta, broadcasting on WPZE Praise 102.5 FM, and will also debut on many of Radio One’s inspirational stations in the following markets: Houston, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Baltimore, Cleveland, Charlotte, Indianapolis, Raleigh, Columbus, Cincinnati, and Richmond.

“CoCo Brother is a lightning rod on the radio who can electrify, inspire, and entertain like only a chosen few,” says Gary Bernstein, President of Programming at Syndication One. “We are confident that he will do the same at inspirational stations all across the country.”

Guests for the debut broadcast of CoCo Brother Live on Friday, April 10th were Byron Cage, Bishop Eddie Long, Dottie Peoples, J Moss, and Israel Houghton.

“It has always been my mission to save souls and be that bridge to bring the whole family together,” says CoCo Brother. “I am grateful to Radio One and Syndication One for giving me the opportunity to touch millions of lives everyday. The radio show will encourage people to keep standing, but more importantly save souls!”

Some of the special segments on CoCo Brother Live will include The Battle, which will showcase two chart topping songs where listeners will vote for their favorite; The Exodus Mix, a fifteen minute inspirational segment that will include hits from top-named Gospel artists; Stand and Take Authority, a part of the broadcast that takes an encouraging word from either an artist or inspirational leader; and I- Pray, the part of the broadcast that will give listeners the opportunity to call in and pray for each other.

“CoCo Brother Live” is a natural extension of his successful weekend program which airs in many major markets including Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Detroit with more markets to be announced soon.

For more information visit www.syndicationone.com or www.cocobrotherlive.com.

SOURCE: EURWEB.com

Comments

323 Responses to “CoCo Brother Live”
  1. sarah&arlesterbyrd says:

Dear coco I am askingfor pray for my husband,HE was hurt in the Armyin 1967&now his legs &feet is full of pain, he was sent to a doctor by the VAto see what the problemwas and now it has been 6 months waiting on the answer on his claim, the VA sent him a letter saying he must prove that he was hurt. but they are putting him in leg brace,s for his same problem. Please help me to pray that the VA do the right thing.Please pray for us. thank you Sister Sarah&Arlester.

2. Dear Coco Brothers,
    I’m asking that you include America’s Sweetheat Ms. Barbara Damico in your prayers. She has just undergone major sugery and although I believe she is healed through the blood , I ask that you pray for her speedy recovery and continued good health. She is a Good Woman, Loving wife and Mother. I ask this in Jesus’s Name Amen! God Bless you and all that listen to the Word.

3. Dear Coco Brothers,
    Can you please e-mail me with the name of the artist who just released the song “I Believe” . This is not the Marvin Sapp ( May his wife Rest in Peace) version. Thanks in advance for your assistance. God Bless !

4. karen says:

Hi cocob brother my is kk my husband is on crack cocanine I feel trap I donot what to help him I pray fa4t and seek profess. Help nothing is workin. He think that iam his enmies I love and wants help but I feel my hands are tied and its like a scret know one knows Please for myhusband ifeel helpless. Thank you. There is much more but the spirt of crack is the problem

5. Anonymous says:

Dear, Coco Brother

I need your help in prayer that GOD will move a stumbling block out of the neighborhood where I live at, this situation has become a nuisance to me, and my children. I was married to this man who I thought wanted something in life but I was wrong. This person just walked over me and decided that the grass was greener on the otherside, he moved across the street with another woman and her children doing things for them that he hardly ever did for his own family. Since then my home was turned upside down my daughter started doing things that I thought she would never do like drugs, stealing, her behavior just change now she is incarcerated, I thank GOD that she will be home soon. My son drinks everyday since that has happen. I have been praying for this to end that he will move from across there, I feel that I don’t have to relive that day for what he has done to this family. I need some relief, sometimes I do not like going outside I feel like a prisoner in my home. This is a mountain that needs to be moved. thanks; HIDDEN

6. Deperately says:

Coco, Brother

I am a loyal listener to your show, and when I feel down or feel like there is no hope for me you let me know differently. I know that the LORD hears you when you pray. There is a scripture that I stand on and quote it on a daily basis it is found in MATTHEW 18:18-20 verse. I have been seeking employment with this transit company for mountable years, and just recently I had an interview but did not make it in because of what my long time employee said about me, that was the reason the two people told the director who is over the transit company,those two are one of the reason that I am not there now. I was looking at the news an it was said that he has accept another job some where eles within that same company, and now it looks like I will have a harder time getting in, I just don’t understand why people like to hold you back on getting a job that you know you are qualified for, instead they put their time in training people that is less qualify for the position. I need prayer for those few who is the reason for holding me out of my job; and that GOD will set in like a whirl wind and change their hearts. All of thejobs that I ever had I never called in, when to work while I was feeling bad, no matter I was there. Why they won’t say how dependable she is and how hard she works,but that is not said, only things that can hurt your status. Pray for me, as I pray on the next hiring date that there is no hindrance coming from negative people on my next dayview, and that the LORD will sent someone there who has a heart, only GOD can change the hearts of man. Thanks: Deperately in need of employment. You be bless in the lord ;Coco Brother

7. Elizabeth Whitley says:

Hi I asking for prayer for peace in my heart, in my home…i been laid off for 5mo and my hom and all bill is do. my son is back in placement and i find myself so depressed lately. I am strong in faith and know my Father have kept me,,,please pray for my kids and I for w so need it!

8. Janet T. says:

Iam agreeing for prayer to return back in the schools in Jesus name. Amen.Cococorey, asked from his radio broadcast on 12/13/2010, night, to sign up on his website, If you agree for prayer to return to the schools.

9. layton biddy says:

i had an AVM which is a mass of blood vessles w an aurism in it, in my brain.. 1st found it on Jan. 31, 2000.. caused seizure’s then to stroke’s.. the dr. at CMC in charlotte N.C. gave me year to live.. I planned the surgery Sept. 29, 2009.. Dr. gave me 20% chance of living, if so probably in wheel chair..
    After 8.5 hours of surgery, lost twice during, i was alive. didnt know anything but could squeeze the dr. hand.. spent week in hospital, then three weeks in rehab..
    anyway the song that really stuck out was “GREATFUL”!! when i came to it was playing not the song on radio, singing, or anything.. it was like i could hear it but noone was singing..
    thank you coco brother for having a great radio station..
    god bless LAYTON BIDDY
    go to facebook look me up and read my testimony!! video too

10. Brenda says:

please give our children a chance and put prayer back in the school. only with God is all things possible.
    one person led a silent campagne and removed prayer and replace it with a silent moment, from there it went to nothing at all to acknoledge our god. we cant continue to be silent, if we choose to continue to be silent we will continue to be victums by our on chose ; please pray for the CHILDERN;;;

11. Gracie Edwards says:

Hi Coco, I need prayer for my sister Mrs Lottie Bronson in Indianapolis Ind. She has had brain sugery and now they tell her she need another one. Please pray for her.I know God loves her and we love her too. She is such a special person. Thank you

12. Susie Butler says:

Please pray for me my family and finance. I am unemployed house going into legal action all alone don’t know what to do, I feel alone I need legal advice I don’t have nowhere to go somebody please help coco brother where r u really desperate don’t know what to do. call 6786779365.

13. Tammy says:

Hello Coco brother God bless you and all things that you are doing to make a difference. I would like a prayer agreement, over all my mountains that I am up against right now (i.e. finances, employment, and household). I do believe that prayer works and I know if two or more should agree together over anything God will show up and show out to fix it. I believe all those in need of prayer will get the answer(s) they need now in Jesus name. Because he is an on time God and gives us the courage to hold on.

14. Saundra says:

Coco brothers please lift me in prayer first I need peace in my home have some family living with me that create problems. There’s a young man. I been dealing with in a relationship for 10 yrs I. Know this may sound crazy but I love him. He helps me financially and he’s in the church but there’s one problem he and I had some issues years ago I had his. Phone number then but I. Never harrassed him on the phone or anything .well now years. Later he won’t give me hiscell numeber he tells me to call his mom if I. Need him. He has my number but he won’t call me he will just show up I know he lives with a woman but he say that she’s not his girlfriend I have talked to him when I saw him and her together and she didn’t say anyrhing to me she heard our whole entire conversation about him coming to my house.what do I do I feel like we are going to be together soon .he comes to my home daily we go out to eat together I just don’t understand. I want so bad to marry him his name is Marvin please prayfor us (me) he was there for me when my mom passed I been there for him when he lost his brother.he’s always there for me just trying to figur out what’s going on .I need prayer!

15. Lola Jackson says:

Coco just let the Lord continue to use you and your wife. GOd is using you to save lives.

God Bless,
    Lola

16. ky says:

hi coco brother……i am in the need of prayer so serious prayer i wrote you a couple of months ago about my bf and me and right know we are facing some things that are huge he as said that he belives in God witch is a huge step up and i want to give thanks to God about that….right know my auntie and uncle are not really supporting me in my decssion to date this young man and he has been threw alot but havent we all….and havent we all needed somebody…right know my auntie and uncle are not letting me go to his house while he is away at a hospital i dont know when he will be back his parents are loving christians and they have very nice house and are very godly ppl with good hearts and souls and right know it is hard to have a long distance realtionship with someone when you can just wright to them and even then it can be compliacated…i am a young teenager and i have heard so many times that u dont know what love is and all of that froma adults and i have been told that you need to break up with him bec. of his looks and i have heard alll of it and know i am asking you to pray with me pray that are realtionship well grow when all others fall turn to God and thats what i am doing i may be going but i have a fire and a flame burning for christ my lord and savior and i am standing here in the need of prayer plz pray with me that i will be able to see him soon pray for me as i go into another semster of skool plz pray for me to stand strong in my faith with God plz pray for me and pray for my auntie and uncle that there hearts not be hardened and there eyes set open to see…..God knows my heart and he knows my bf…he is changing for the better i know he is i can see it in his letters and i am not some love struck teen no sir….but in love yes i am…wanting to hold on to something that everybody dreams about finding yes…thats me so plz pray i need prayer right know i want to break down and cry but i am not i am a soilder in christ and i love him,christ and his family……plz take the time out of your day to pray….thank you God bless

17. ms, Philip says:

Dear cocoa brother,am coming seeking pray and help,for my neighbour his name is Alexander,his going through some really tough time,he’s very far behind on his rent,he just receive an eviction notice today,am trying to help as much as i can,i pray that he don’t end up on the streets,he’s trying so hard going to work everyday,working little hours tryig to keep a roof over his head for him and his son,please cocoa brother if you can help in any way please do,may God bless you.

18. james says:

we as the peoples of god need to cry loud as never before,our young pople do not no where to turn, in these last evil days,is any body talk with our god. It is prayer time,if we are going to reach our young peoples we better go back into our prayer corn,we are just letting the devil come in an take our home and our young people,are any body talk with god an when he speak are we listen,peoples of god it is a sad day to see the devil just come in and have his way in our young peoples life,santan my heart is so heavy are any body talking to god.If you are talking to the father please let me no, we need to fast an pray for our young people santan is taking them out in drug and etc ,are any body talking to god,let take it back in jeus name.

19. ms Sherma Philip says:

Thank you Cocoa my brother in Christ,I appreciate you,and thank God for using you this way,encouraging others to know Jehovah,can you please keep me in your prayer,am seeking employment ,thank you,may God bless you and your family.

20. i have been pastering four years and i see people every day in my comeing and going and we as people in christ out off christ have the same question and ancers ,the difence with the lost is thay need tobe ..s.hone what truth is pertaneing to the word of god ,people in the beloved need to keep ther eyes fixes
    on jesus the arther andfinsher of ther faith,

21. Brandon says:

Hello. I pray that you have continued success blessing and help saving souls. I have a prayer request for all of the associates and managers at my job. Two of my co workers are being victims of discrimination. I humbly ask for your prayers.

22. gail p wall says:

coco brother i would like prayer for myself my family and some of my freinds i love the lord with all my heart and i know that he is doing marvlious things but we know that the enemy is still doing his mess but always know that god loves each and every one of us we have to always pray for each other and the world always our president i love you and your family you are a mighty man of god

23. nicole lewis says:

hi cocobrother my name is nicole lewis im writing you to let you know that me and my family thank god for you and your family and mr.henry and i want you to know that your truly a man of god and you help us to believe that god will work things out and you play gospel music that encourages each and everyone of us and i wanna ask that you prayer for me and my family and my church family and the world and i ask that you send a special prayer out to my grandmom mrs.sarah lewis that god continue to be with her that he just be there for her and that he remove anything that maybe bothering her and that he touch her in a mighty way so she can know that he will always be there and he will never ever leave her side.

24. GodisLove62 says:

Good Evening CoCo Brother, I am requesting that you and the radio listening audience will pray much for a young man that has lost faith and is struggling right now because he has lost touch with God and his family. God has a blessing that he wants to give him, but he is not opening up his heart and his mind to let God come in totally and repair him where he is broken. His health is really bad because of stress and depression and he refuses to follow the Dr’s orders and won’t take the prescribed medications. His heart and mind is closed and he is struggling with letting God come. He doesn’t seem to understand the fact that God sends certain people in his life at different times to help take him to the places where he needs to be and help him grow. He is holding on to his past and has a lot of regrets for things that he has done to himself that has allowed him to be where he is today. I ask that you would pray for him to let go of the past and know that God has forgiven him for all of the wrong he has done, also that he would forgive himself and prepare to receive the blessings from God so that he can move on with his life. Right now he is stuck in a place of refuge and it is not helping his mind or his health. Please pray that he will cry out to God for forgiveness, wisdom, knowledge and understanding so that he can grow in God’s word daily. I love this man and I know that he is truely a man of God. But, somehow he just got off on the wrong foot and did some foolish things that led to the path that he is traveling right now. I know that while he is holding on, that God will step in and make his situation better in time. I pray for him constantly day in and day out. I know that God hears my prayers and I know that He is just to strengthen him where he is weak and build him up where he is torn down. I believe God hears my prayers. Thank you for your earnest and sincere prayers. May God Bless you!

25. Hi. Coco

I’m Alphonso Small I was listening to your show about rebuilding your credit. Most people don’t know the the federal government gave each state money to help people with their house payment. Like if you have a job but can’t make your payment they will assist you with your payment up until a certain amount. The other one is if you lost your job they will make your payment for you but it’s a cap and the other one is where you can turn your deed over to the bank so that your credit want go bad and they will pay your first month rent on an apartment also help you move. But to get this your house must not be in foreclosure. Also there is a program call NACA, this program help people get a house and also refinance their home that they are in now. with this program it doesn’t matter how your credit is they will help you get the best rate possible. I hope that I was some help.

26. Charisse Jacobs says:

Please add me and my family to your prayer list. The names are Michael and Milan my two children who lost thier dad last Feburary. Also add Robert White the 23 year old son of my bother’s sister in law. This child has lived a difficult life and he is facing some criminal charges, our young men need our help and prayers.

27. Delores mcintyre says:

I know prayer works,and i’m going to ask you to pray for my bother and his family.I found out my brother had been on crack for some years.I have and idea why,he saw his freind shot himself.And now noone knows where he is.And his daughter is so hurt because she does not hear from him.I live in ohio and she lives in new york.I CAN’T GET TO HER to let her know it will be alright PLEASE PRAY FOR US

28. sharonda bowman says:

I love relationship Wednesday we need that more than one time a week to keep the encouragements and love High!!! Thanks for all that you do and may GOD continue to bless you!

29. Ray says:

I desire the prayers of the righteous for my situation. Circumstances at my employment has hindered me from joining my wife and son overseas. I do not believe God will have a family divided, yet do believe that the evil hearts of men can and do conspire wicked things. I humbly ask the Lord of hosts for deliverance out of this situation that I might be able to join my family overseas with employment promised me according to His will. I love my family (wife and son) and have been apart for 9 months. I did fly to visit over Christmas. I know God will work it out in His perfect time.

May God richly bless you all!

30. Mrs. Wiliams to be says:

To CoCo Brother,

I just want to take out the time to give honor where honor is due. It is first given to GOD for he is the head of all of our lives. Then to you for your wonderful show. I listen to you every evening when I get off from work. I am currently seeking that GOD works a miraculous miracle in my life. I am seeking that he change me and mold me into the woman he call me to be; Work on my son, my huband to be & our relationship, our family now and the one we want to create, our finances, our so-call friends, our eniemies ( let them see that we are covered by the blood & nothing or no-one can and will get over the blood) & everyone else in the whole entire world. I am going to continue to seek the LORD because I realize and know that there is nothing to hard for the LORD. For the bible said, ‘ THE LORD IS MY SHEPARD AND I SHALL NOT WANT” ,” ASK AND YE SHALL BE GIVEN, SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND, KNOCK AND THE DOOR SHALL BE OPEN,” & “FRET NOT THYSELF BECAUSE OF EVILDOERS, NEITHER BE ENVIOUS AGAINST THE WORKERS OF INIQUITY. FOR THEY SHALL SOON BE CUT DOWN LIKE THE GRASS, AND WITHER AS THE GREEN HERB” So I know that God has my back and he is going to work it out just for me.

31. Meka says:

Coco im askin for prayer for my self im goin thru alot rite nw I dnt know if theese people going 2 lock me up im pregnant and I have three other kids and I really messed my life up and I know im nt that person I I was the day I did wat I did it was just hard time for me and its still hard time but I wouldnt do dat again im nt a bad person I made a bad choice nt only im sufferin but my kids and my parents are to I thank god for my parents if it hadnt been for them iwould be lost I just pray I can get it together I feel like its time or me to grow up and be on my own wit my,kids I think my parents did enough I just dont know where to begin to pick up the peices of my life pray for me please

32. CoCo brother this is my favorite radio stashion ever you give me power wonder and when you have joal astean up here on sunday thats like the great person ever and he really gives me power to go throw my day coco I need someone to pray for me becuase I am going throw something and I don’t know what to do anymore.

33. Gail Harris says:

Coco Brother,
    I’m trying to live my life for God. He has brough me from a long way. I am a recovering addict. I have been clean for 4 yrs. To God Be The Glory. I am now saved and in a missionary in my church. I am also a faithful member. I’m asking for pray from you and the entire nation because I’m truly going through. I am the facility manager at a recovery center. I try my best to be a good example to all the ladies in the facility. There are a few that say that they love me and I am a big imspiration to them. Yet they will stab me in the back as soon as they get the chance. These are the ones that I never expected this from. I’m having a hard time with forgiveness. I know that they are addicts and they have problems other than addiction. Bro. Coco I have heard you pray and I know that you are a man of God. I really need some help with this. Thank u for your prays.

34. Reeves says:

Hello, Coco brother
    I need prayer for my family, and in finding a secure job I am so tried of doing without my daughter she is incarcerated and she suppoose to be out by now but the system is still holding, I need “God” to open up a way that she will be home. The system keeps changing the rules and is trying to keep her longer. I would also like to have prayer on helping me in seeking a job, now I am in school taking classes for criminal justice, and hope that I can find a job in that field. Because it is needed even though “God” is blessing me in times when I know that I don’t deserve it, I know that I need to change somethings in my life, like going to church like I should it is just these little jobs that I been having lately have me working on Sundays, and I need that to change. Please pray for me, and my family

Thanks,
    Reeves

35. Quinyona Wallace says:

Hi, Coco brother I am a 17 year old female in high school. To be honest I really dont know how to pray, but I do try. I just want to ask if you could keep my mother April Mathis in your praise as she go in for surgery next week because she is a very hardworking mother that never gives up and always have faith no matter what. Thank you and love you.

36. Quinyona Wallace says:

sorry, I meant prayer.

37. Saved_But_Still_A_Sinner says:

Hello,

I’m asking 4 prayer 4 my wife. After 6 1/2 years of marriage and 3 kids, she’s leaving me 4 a 38 year old woman, who was a mutual friend and co-workder. Both of us have just recently turned 27. I’m not trying to get her back, I’ve already been down that road. I just want her soul to remain saved. We still live together, even share the same bed. She’s become phsyically violent, says the most hurtful things she can think of. She doesn’t even seem to be the same person. To be honest, my life pretty much sucks. My kids have helped me hold on to my faith and continue to try and do what’s right. I’ve never put my hands on her, talked to disrespectfully (until this happened), or cheated on her. I’ve always tried to be the “perfect” husband and she WAS the perfect wife. I have a few people telling me to hold on and not to move foward with my divorce, just to be still. They believe that she’ll come back around and come back to me. I’m not sure that’s what I want. This has been going on since October and I’m tired and I just want peace. I fought hard for her and she made her choice. Also, all of this started when I tried to bring my family back into church. I’ve re-committed my life to God and myself and our kids attend church pretty regularly.Thank you for hearing out a tormented soul. God bless you, your readers, and your listeners.

38. Pastor Oscar Houston says:

Dear Brother Corey,

First of all let me say your program has been a blessing to the body of Christ. I was listening to a segment you call Play IT or Fade IT. Although I understand the premise behind it, I still had a bad feeling about judging other ppls music. We have forgotten that the soul purpose of gospel music is to give God total praise. Given the situation when you hear a song although it may not be your particular groove it serves a purpose and suprisingly it can raise up a bowed head. The direction our generation is going in terms of competiveness and the next American Idol mentality we need to rethink our comments. I heard you say this will help the artist, but I read in the Bible when Samuel went to bless Jesse’s son.(David) to be the next King of Isreal God warned Samuel that the Lord seeth not as man seeth, for man looketh on the outward appearance, BUT the Lord looketh on the heart. The fear is that how can we say what is good or bad. That’s a God call. Be blessed and favored

39. CHARLOTTLELANE says:

HELLO COCO BOTHER THE DEVIL IS A LIE GOD HAS HIS HAND ON ME I AM FREE I NEED PRAY BAD PLEASE HELP MY NAME IS CHARLOTTE LANE I AM DEPRESSED BECAUSE I KNOW EVERY THING IS SLOW I AM TRYING TO GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK I AM PRAYING FOR WORK I AM NOT THE ONE WHO JUST AROUND I HADE STROKE IN 1991. THEY TOLD ME I WILL NEVER WALK BUT GOD IS ABLE YES I HAVE FAITH IN MY AWSOME GOD. YOU LIGHT UP MY WHOLE WORLD ALL DAY COCO BOTHER MY PASTER NAME PASTER DEAL C BONNER SIX FLAG DRIVER WITH YOU AND HIM I WILL BE ALRIGHT GOD HAS BROUGHT US A LONG SO I GAVE HIM ALL THE GLORY AND PRAISE YOUR LIFE. I’M UP EVERY DAY COCO BOTHER PROFESSONAL CARPETER CLEANING LADY AND ALSO PAINTER LADY FROM MEMPHIS I AM NOT GOOD AT SPELLING BUT I DID THE BEST OK I COULD I AM 44 YEARS OF AGE. GOD IS ALL I HAVE I LISTEN TO HIM EVERY DAY LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING OK.

40. Tracy says:

Coco,
    I would like to say ypu have really blessed me. I would like to ask for prayer for me and my fifteen year old son. That God will heal our bodies. Be Bless, I pray that God Bless you more and more every day, as you have blessed others.

41. heart-broken says:

Hi CoCo Brother,

I was in a relationship with this wonderful man, but he wasn’t saved and didn’t know God at that time..so I decided to give God my full attention and heart…We stopped seeing each other..I still was hoping that he too would find Christ..Well, he did after some years..Now he is married to someone else..this was SO HEART BREAKING for me..day and night I think about it and ask God, Why?? I know God has a plan for our lives…I need to pray and to trust him when I don’t understand what he’s doing…thank you

42. max fenner says:

Please CoCo Brother keep me in your prayer……..Help me sue I succeed through life and the time being pray for my pastor butler. He is suffering from cancer and pray for my mother.

43. SARAH MCMILLEN says:

HI,
    MY NAME IS SARAH MCMILLEN AND MY BOYFRIEND NAME IS LARRY FIELDS AND THE BOTH OF US IS LIVING IN THE CCNV SHELTER IN WASHINGTON DC NW AND WE HAVE TO GO TO GREENS BORO, NC. MY FATHER
    IS NOT DOING WELL AND I WAS WANTING TO KNOW CAN YOU PLEASE PREY
    FOR MY FAMILY AND I ONLY HAVE ONE BROTHER AND HIS NAME KENYON SPENCE AND HE WILL BE 18 YEARS OLD ON NOVEMBER 2ND OF THIS YEAR
    AND ON JANUARY THE 26TH OF 2007 WE LOST OUR MOTHER SHE WENT ON
    TO BE WITH THE LORD AND I’M TRYING TO TELL MY BROTHER DAD WE’LL
    BE OK AND MY BROTHER ASKED HOW DO I KNOW AND THIS IS WHAT I
    TOLD MY BROTHER THIS GOD IS WITH ALL OF US AND GODS HANDS IS ON
    DAD.
    P.S. WE LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

LOVE SARAH MCMILLEN AND LARRY FIELDS

44. Reeves says:

Hello Coco brother,

Please add the Reeves family to the National Prayer List that you have on Tuesday. I need the nation to pray for my daughter ( Montraniece) who is incarcerated to come home, she has over spent the time that is require of her. Every time that I call in concerns for my daughter and her health they always saying different things about her release date. I do not know what to do please pray on this situation. At first she was suppose to spent 22 months in prison and that is one third of 5 years, she has been there 2 years and 7 months now, it is never the same reasons they give me for keeping her this long. Now they claim she needs a TPM date and then she goes before the parole board. I just don’t know, I do not know if my faith is being tested or not. This is her first offense of being in trouble like this, I need encouragement.

Thanks P.Reeves

45. Tammy says:

Hello Coco brother just want you to know last night I was on the conference call and I gave my body back to Christ.

46. Mrs. Williams to be says:

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER. I AM GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING GOD HAS DONE IN MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING HE IS GOING TO DO FOR ME. I AM PRESENTLY GOING THROUGH SOME HARD TIMES RIGHT NOW. BUT, I AM LOOKING TO THE HILLS FOR WHENCE COMETH MY HELP; I KNOW ALL MY HELP COMETH FROM THE LORD. MY BILLS ARE PILING UP, I DON’T HAVE THE MONEY, BUT I GOING TO SAY THANK YOU LORD. THE DEVIL IS FIGHTING MY SON IN HIS EDUCATION, BUT I GOING TO SAY THANK YOU LORD. THE ENEMY IS TRYING TO TAKE MY HUSBAND TO BE FROM ME, BUT I GOING TO SAY THANK YOU LORD. I DON’T HAVE MUCH FOOD IN MY HOUSE, BUT I’M GOING TO SAY THANK YOU LORD. FOR I KNOW THAT THE DEVIL MEAN FOR BAD, BUT I SO GLAD GOD IS GOING TO MEND IT FOR MY GOOD. TO ALL THAT IS GOING THROUGH, JUST LIKE ME, STAND STRONG, KEEP THE FAITH, GOD GOING TO WORK IT OUT IN OUR FAVOR. WE JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE. HAVE THE FAITH THE SIDES OF A MUSTARD SEED AND HE WILL DO THE REST. AS SOON AS I GET MY BREAKTHROUGH I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW, BECAUSE I KNOW IT ON THE WAY. THANK YOU LORD, I LOVE YOU LORD, I LOVE EVERYONE THE THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD.

47. Mrs. Williams to Be says:

I need God RIGHT NOW!!!! I NEED him to come into my life right now and shower down his blessings on me. I am tired of my life. I am ready for a change. Lord know I have been praying and crying for a long time about things and stumbling blocks in my life. I need them and for it to be removed and cast out. Lord PLEASE HELP ME. I NEED YOU NOW, OH I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW, I NEED YOU RIGHT AWAY…. LORD I LOVE YOU, I LOVE MY FAMILY, I LOVE MY HUSBAND TO BE, I LOVE HIS FAMILY, MY SO-CALL FRIENDS, MY ENEMIES, and EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

48. Wendy says:

CoCo Brother I need your prayer in helping me get vindicated on my job. My security clearance is in jeopardy due to some misundertandings on my credit bureau report. Please pray for me that I get adjudicated and get back to work asap. Thank you.

49. Mrs. Williams to Be says:

LORD, I AM ASKING YOUR TO REMOVE ANYTHING THAT IS IN MY LIFE THAT IS NOT RIGHT AND PLEASING IN YOUR SIGHT. I KNOW I AM NOT PERFECT AND I HAVE COME SHORT OF YOUR GLORY. BUT, I ASKS THAT YOU FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS. HELP ME TO DO AND LIVE RIGHT. HELP ME TO PUT YOU FIRST IN EVERYTHING I DO AND DESIRE. I NEED YOU TO WALKING AROUND MY SON, MY HUSBAND TO BE, OUR FAMILY, OUR ENEMIES, OUR JOB, OUR HOME, AND ME. SEND YOUR GUIDING AND PROTECTION ANGELS FROM HEAVEN TO HELP US TO GET OUT LIFE RIGHT. BECAUSE IT A HARD STRUGGLE TO MAKE IT, BUT I KNOW THAT WITH YOU ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. HELP ME TO KEEP MY TRUST IN YOUR; FOR I KNOW YOU CAN AND WILL SEE ME THROUGH.

50. LB says:

Dear Coca Brother, Your show has been so inspirational to my family and myself there has been times when I felt like no one knew the pain that I was going through or could understand what I was feeling at that monent of loneliness and despair and I would listen to your show and it was like God was speaking to me through you or even a quest speaker that you might have had on your show. This past year I have sat in the front of my radio and held on to it and cried, I lost so much this past year, my job closed down, I lost my house because of it, I lost my car and I even started losing faith at one point because I was so depressed not being able to support my family as I always have. I would sit by myself in the dark and listen to your show and just cry and pray and cry and then I would pray some more. You and your show kept me from losing my mind, I knew I wasn’t alone in my struggle and I felt like God didn’t love me anymore because I was going through so much in my struggle and I felt completely alone. Regardless how bad things got and they went from bad to worst I knew deep in my heart that God loves me and you helped me to keep and hold on to my faith. I’m still going through my struggle and I am still holding on to his unchanging hands and I know there’s a light at the end of my tunnel and I intend to keep on loving him and praising him and trusting him and I know he will show me the light. You and your wife have been an inspiration to me and I’m asking the both of you along with the prayer nation to pray for me and my family and I’m asking God to please restore everything that I’ve lost and I know in my heart he will. I love all of you and will pray for everyone and I hope you all will do the same for my family and myself.